December 4, 2012

The Polar Express

On Saturday we headed to Newport and met the Barbozas for The Polar Express.  Jill was hands down the most excited kid to see the train approaching.  She yelled, squealed and giggled.





Cole was really excited too, but mainly for his chocolate chip cookie and the mess he was about to make!




Jill is not a Santa fan; however this encounter was smoother than earlier in the day when she ran for the hills instead of sitting on Santa's lap after waiting in line for an hour.
a magical evening

2 comments:

  1. I must write that...your little gal is getting SO dang cute! I am also super jealous that you got to see polar express! People around here have driven to AZ to see it! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. I don't know if I would've driven that far to do the Polar Express! hahah Hope you enjoyed the holidays with your fam. Thanks for following Miss Jill's blog and being the only person to comment :)

    ReplyDelete